KENOSHA — The city of Kenosha has released the name of businesses with active COVID-19 cases after seven bar and restaurant employees tested positive last week.
- Coronavirus in Wisconsin: Live Updates From Across the State
- The Rebound Milwaukee: Resources For Getting Back To Normal
- We’re Open: These Restaurants Are Still Offering Carryout And Delivery
These seven establishments do not have active “outbreak” situations, however they each have one active case which has been isolated.
The businesses affected are:
- Dukes Country Saloon, 2324 18th St.
- Coins Sports Bar, 1714 52nd St.
- Mikki’s Rat Race Lounge, 8735 Sheridan Road
- Saigon Panda, 3105 80th St.
- DeRangos, 2135 31st St.
- Kwik Trip, 8800 75th St.
- Stateline BP, 12720 Sheridan Road
According to the city of Kenosha, they releasing the names of the establishments in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19.
“We do not wish to stigmatize these and other businesses, nor is it meant to shame them into compliance,” said Kenosha County Health Officer, Dr. Jen Freiheit. “We would, however, like to make the public aware that COVID-19 is still widespread in our community.
The city is asking that anyone who has visited these establishments recently be tested for the virus. You can do that at the National Guard Community Testing site from June 1-6 at Westosha Central High School.
Report a typo or error // Submit a news tip